Charity Events at Castle Farms
The primary goal of Castle Farms is to live by its Mission Statement. As such, Castle Farms is committed to playing a vital role in order to benefit both the Charlevoix and area communities. The Castle frequently hosts fundraising events, as well as free informational events which are open to the general public. Non-profit charity organizations are offered deep discounts or charged merely a minimal fee which covers linens and labor when holding their parties or events here at The Castle.
Past charity events at Castle Farms include:
- Charlevoix Area Hospital Foundation Annual “Holly Daze” Dinner/Auction Fundraiser
- Women’s Resource Center Annual “Women Can/Women Do” Fundraising Luncheon
- Charlevoix Area Garden Club “Garden Walk” and Luncheon
- Charlevoix County Community Foundation Annual Dinner Fundraiser
- Charlevoix Area Community Pool Dinner/Auction Fundraiser
- St. Mary School Northern Lights Celebration Dinner / Fundraiser
- Charlevoix Children’s House “Fright Night” Dinner / Fundraiser
Past free informational events open to the general public include:
- Charlevoix County’s Contribution to WWI Historic Speaker Series, with Retired Sheriff George Lasater and Castle Farms’ owner Linda Mueller, sponsored by the Charlevoix County History Preservation Society
- “Eco-Friendly Gardening” Presentation by nationally renowned horticulturist Rob McCartney
Please contact Castle Farms for more information about our charity and non-profit events. We’ll be happy to assist in helping your charity achieve its goal.