Festivals & Shows at Castle Farms
Castle Farms, a storybook setting for a once-upon-a-time trip through one of Michigan’s truly historic treasures, announces its hosting of the following Festivals and Shows open to the public:
- June 17-24, 2014: Antique Wedding Gown & Quilt Display
See vintage bridal gowns plus stunning antique quilts spanning the decades from 1780 through 2000. A fascinating glimpse into the past!
- July 25 – 27, 2014: Craft Show and Fiber Festival
Live animals, hand-made garments and works of art. A spectacular celebration of unique arts and crafts from the finest of Northern Michigan crafters. You don’t want to miss this unique festival!
- September 28, 2014: Harvest Festival
Games, snacks, photo booth, wagon and pony rides.
- October 26, 2014: Grand Bridal Expo
The finest in Northern Michigan wedding service providers will be in attendance at the 10th annual Grand Bridal Expo. A Grand Giveaway and Fashion Show cap the event. A must for any couple planning a Northern Michigan wedding!
- December 6, 2014: Santa at the Castle
Kids can meet Santa, enjoy crafts, and get a photo taken with the man himself!
- If you’re interested in attending an event, would like to be a vendor at an existing event, or would like to receive more information about our Festivals and Shows, please