Historical elegance, modern amenities, a personal touch – and surprisingly affordable!
From vendor coordination to on-site services, it’s our pleasure to make your nuptial planning seamless and affordable. Let us take care of the details while you focus on the most memorable day of your life.
When you choose Castle Farms as your wedding venue, you can expect:
Castle Farms is more than 100 years old, and throughout the years we’ve learned how to throw an epic party! By offering luxury services as standard, we provide our guests with a concierge experience. Venue rental includes so many items and services that budgeting is a snap.
- Collaborate with your personal venue coordinator and assistant venue coordinator on every last detail, from the vows to the cake cutting moment.
- Don’t worry about setup and tear down of all included items, as well as those that are rented; that’s our job.
- No surprise fees here. The prices listed in our Wedding Guide are final, with no additional gratuity, tax or service charges added.
We provide a Preferred Service Providers List, but the choices are ultimately yours! Select the baker who makes that amaretto-infused, five-layer cake your guests will remember for years. Give a nod to heritage with Italian appetizers, heavy on the prosciutto. Whatever you decide, know that you are in control. Pick the cuisine style and price point that works for you.
Beverage Choice Flexibility and Private Wine Label Access
Fill those glasses with 11 varieties of Castle Farms’ 1918 Cellars wine. Our exclusive wine label is produced locally and there’s no minimum required; in fact, we remove any unused cases at the event’s end to ensure proper billing. Planning on beer and liquor for that open bar? Purchase it wherever you’d like – and hire bar service through your catering company. Bringing your own spirits to the event presents a significant cost savings.
Opportunity to Save and Easy Payments
Our payments are easily spaced, so there are no surprises. Typically, payment is due approximately every three months leading up to the wedding date. Plus, we love to give discounts! Combine up to two and lower your price tag.
- Tour – Reserve within a month of touring our grounds, and we’ll offer you a 20% savings. That includes virtual tours!
- Military – Have you served or are you or your future spouse currently serving in the military? If so, thank you – and please enjoy a 5% discount on your event.
- Pay in Full – To qualify, pay your full vendor balance with cash or check upon reserving.