New Visiting Guidelines
We are excited to reopen on June 8th but we will have a few new guidelines to follow:
• Masks must be worn on site by all guests over the age of 2.
• Social distancing of at least 6ft is required for those not in your household.
• Welcome Center/Gift Shop has a maximum capacity of 25 people at a time.
• At this time we are not offering guided tours or tram rides.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been placed around the Castle for guest safety.
• Expect our staff to be wearing masks and social distancing as well.
• 1918 Cellars Wine Room and Bistro has a maximum capacity of 40 guests between the indoor and outdoor seating
• 1918 Cellars Wine Room and Bistro guests may remove masks once seated at their table
• 1918 Cellars Wine Room and Bistro will need a reservation for groups of 4 or more – for reservations call 231.237.0884 ext. 250
Self-Guided Tour Admission
Self-guided tours offer the chance to explore at your own pace and are fun for all ages.
*Admission varies throughout the year.
Guided Tour & Tram Schedule 2020
Immerse yourself in history with a daily guided tour. Knowledgeable guides share stories and glimpses into the past.
We are not offering guided tours or tram rides at this time
*Tram schedule is for self-guided and guided tours. The tram schedule is subject to change due to the weather and our private event schedule.