We are kicking it off with our 15th Annual Grand Wedding Expo!
This is a great event to attend for anyone creating their wedding vision, whether you are in your first stages of planning or just need to finish up some final touches. The Grand Wedding Expo (GWE) has everything you need in order to plan your big day. We have vendors available to offer their expertise and help you gather all the information you need. There are also prizes, swag, food, and even a fashion show; not to mention our Grand Wedding Giveaway where one lucky couple will win a wedding of their dreams!
Here are a few quick tips to think about when attending the Expo:
- Bring pre-made address labels– Have your name, email address, and phone numbers on them. There will be lots of forms to fill out and this will speed up the process.
- Prepare Questions and to Book! – Some vendors offer special discounts the day of the GWE! So be prepared with some questions you may want to ask to see who is the right fit for you.
- Need a Snack? – We are featuring two food trucks, Alley Mac & Melts and Cheese & Company, during the GWE where you will be able to grab a bite to eat. We will also have our 1918 Cellars Wine Tasting Room open for glass pours of wine and cider.
- We have bags for you – There will be plenty of items and information you will be receiving from vendors. This way you will have a spot to put them!
- Schedule your meeting with our Coordinators in advance! – Our Coordinators are busy working the Grand Wedding Expo the day of, so they cannot offer meetings that Sunday, October 27, 2019. If you would like to schedule a meeting with a Coordinator to go over more details of your wedding, they are offering meetings on Friday and Saturday, if you are in town the days prior to the Expo. Just be sure to contact us well in advance to reserve a meeting time as they book up quickly! If you are unable to come the day prior to the Expo, stop by our booth and we will try our best to answer a few quick questions!
- Take notes of your favorite vendors – write notes on their business card or brochure to remind you about their personality and what you liked. That makes it easier when you get ready to contact them after the event if you aren’t quite ready to book on-the-spot.
We want your wedding day to be special, not stressful. So come enjoy the people, the prizes, the food, and the atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you here at Castle Farms on October 27, 2019! Purchase tickets here!